The Sweet Spot: Advanced Skills in Pleasure
Advance skills for any Clinician, Sex Nerd or Curious Partner!
We've all had the questions - but where can we go for up to date - accurate research and information?? How can we help our clients, patients and friends when they ask us specific questions? Join us for all the answers plus discover new ways to experience amazing fun!
We'll break the ice first with the hottest divas from our Sex Nerd Trivia team - they are also at the Alamo Drafthouse Mueller once a month. They will have a few tricks and tips up their sleeve to have you contemplating the intricate sex facts of life! Starting at 1:00pm.
"Do you know what makes someone an amazing lover? Most people assume that it’s about having some secret move, but there’s a step that needs to happen first. How you approach your partner and offer attuned, attentive touch is the foundation. Without that, all of the tips, tricks, and techniques fall flat." - Charlie Glickman, Ph.D
If you want to help people create satisfying and fulfilling sexual interactions (and if you want them for yourself), this event with somatic sex educator Charlie Glickman PhD will offer you new ways of understanding touch, communication, and pleasure. You’ll learn:
- Simple and powerful exercises to explore consent, pleasure, and the different intentions that shape how we touch others
- How to use Pleasure Mapping to discover new ways you (or your partner) like to be touched
- Tools to track the rise and fall of erotic energy so you can integrate that information into your sexual experiences and build more excitement
- Key anatomy information that demystifies sex and creates opportunities for pleasure
- Plenty of pleasure techniques for G-spot, anal, prostate, and genital play
This event will give you more confidence in your own sex life and make it easier for you to support your clients as they expand their skill sets. Whatever your areas of expertise and experience level, you’ll learn new ways to talk about sexual pleasure and learn new ways to help people explore it for themselves. Come get your questions answered and find out where your own sweet spot is!
Clinicians: Research shows that many of your clients would like to be able to talk with you about sex and relationships, but they often hold back because they don’t know if it’s appropriate or if you’re knowledgeable. It’s up to you to let them know that you have the information and skills to respond and to invite them to talk with you.
Early Bird Tickets SOON :
$42 General public, all students, advocates, sex nerds and new clinicians (no CEUs)
$72 Couples (2 tickets and no CEUs)
$75 Professional Licensed Clinicians (Includes 4 CEUS)
$150 AASECT CEUs
Already going to the DALLAS Sexeptional Lecture? Come to Austin for free!
This Sexceptional Lecture + Sex Nerd Trivia will offer 4 CEUs
*Objectives and CKA's for LPC, LMFT, LCSW, & Psychologists as well as 3 AASECT CEUs
Participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate three different exercises or communication practices to help clients create attuned, attentive touch and communication
- Explain at least three aspects of sexual anatomy to teach clients how to understand their bodies
- Describe at least five erotic techniques in language that clients can understand and include in their sexual exploration
Charlie Glickman PhD is a sex & relationship coach, a sexuality educator, a sexological bodyworker, and an internationally-acclaimed speaker. He’s been working in this field for over 25 years, and some of his areas of focus include sex & shame, sex-positivity, queer issues, masculinity & gender, communities of erotic affiliation, and many sexual & relationship practices. Charlie is also the co-author of The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration for Men and Their Partners. Find out more about him on his website or on Twitter and Facebook. For Charlie’s sex coaching services, visit Make Sex Easy.