Join us for a Sexceptional Weekend on Tantra w/ Dr. Sally Valentine!
Friday May 5th (6pm-8pm): An introduction to Tantra with a special experiential evening with guided exercises. Bring a date or come solo!
Saturday May 6th (10am-5pm): "Deepening the Tantra Aware Practitioner" which includes Workbook
Educational + advanced experiential exercises, all levels welcome
**Learn how to integrate Tantra into your practice with clients and patients!**
- Compassionate listening and verbal/sexual communication
- Explore and release sexual fears and old beliefs of sexuality
- Tantric Visualization and centering techniques
- Greater understanding of the connection between spirituality and sexuality
- Tantric practices through breath work, energy and body movement
- Discover how latest scientific research supports the wisdom of ancient tantra
Learning Objectives (letters are for AASECT CEUs)
- Describe Tantra practice on four levels (E, F, H, I)
- Identify four Tantra principles useful for sexual wholeness (B, E, M)
- Demonstrate Tantric breathing techniques that may enhance energy movement in the body (E, M)
- Identify the effects of negative sexual messages/experiences and sexual fear on healthy sexuality (B, C, D, H, J)
- Describe the 7 main energy centers in the Chakra system (I)
- Demonstrate and identify the benefits of Kegel exercises (G, I, H)
- Discuss how scientific research supports some of the wisdom teachings of Tantra (Q)
- Discuss how sacred, spiritual sex differs from mechanical sex (E, F, I)
Are you a licensed clinician? Purchase the option below with CEUs even if you do not need them. For those seeking AASECT certification, core knowledge areas, CKA, include: B, C, E, F, H, I, J, M. Please go to aasect.org to determine specific CKA's. *Please note: Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification.
Sally Valentine, PhD, FAACS holds a doctorate in clinical sexology, is a licensed clinical social worker, certified sex therapist, certified EMDR therapist, certified hypnotherapist, certified Imago Relationship Therapist, and a registered Sivananda yoga teacher. She has extensive training in sex therapy, hypnotherapy, EMDR, trauma resolution and tantric mind-body therapy. Sally has a private practice in Boca Raton, FL and specializes in relationship/intimacy issues, sexuality concerns, trauma and life stressors. Additionally, Sally is an AASECT Certified Supervisor for Sex Therapists and a state approved Clinical Supervisor for Licensees of Clinical Social Work.
Dr. Valentine is a national and international presenter and workshop facilitator. She teaches in areas of enhancing sexuality, tantra sexuality, healing the mind-body connection of trauma, and personal growth transformation. Sally is a fellow of the American Academy of Clinical Sexologists and a Diplomate of the American Board of Sexology. She is an active member of the American Association of Sexual Educators, Counselors, and Therapists, National Association of Social Workers, Imago Relational Therapy International, Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy Association and EMDR International Association.