The Sexual Health Alliance is currently offering several certification programs with experts in the field
- AASECT Certification Program - We will be kicking off a *full certification program* soon. Please join our waitlist below.
- The Certified Kink Competent Certification focuses on preparing providers to be aware of various aspects of kink lifestyles.
- Consensual Non-Monogamy Program - Learn how to provide services to people who engage in non-monogamous relationships such as swinging, polyamory, and open relationships.
Get Expert Training
Certified Kink Competent (CKC) Certificate Program
Consensual Non-Monogamy Certificate Program
- Learn from experts in the field on how to meet the needs of sexually diverse populations. This is radical and provocative learning, rich in groundbreaking science and modern constructivist, psychodynamic and ecological theories.
- Expert training + Supervision/consultation + Case Studies + Collaboration
- Get the majority of training your need ONLINE, on your own schedule!
Our Certified Kink Competent (CKC) Certificate and the Consensual Non-Monogamy Programs are for all professionals.
- Our programs are comprehensive and include community and consultation/supervision.
- Programs are also OPEN TO ALL types of professionals.
- Consensual Non-Monogamy Program led by Dr. Eli Sheff, Dr. David Ley and Tristan Taormino. (Coming soon).