SHA is offering three certification programs with experts in the field
- The Certified Kink Competent Certification focuses on preparing providers to be aware of various aspects of kink lifestyles.
- We also are offering training in how to speak to people who engage in non-monogamous relationships such as swinging, polyamory, and open relationships.
- Finally, we are doing training on helping individuals with physical disabilities fully enjoy their sexuality.
Get Expert Training
Certified Kink Competent (CKC) Certificate Program
Consensual Non-Monogamy Certificate Program
Sex & Disabilities Certificate Program
- Learn from experts in the field on how to meet the needs of sexually diverse populations. This is radical and provocative learning, rich in groundbreaking science and modern constructivist, psychodynamic and ecological theories.
- Expert training + Supervision/consultation + Case Studies + Collaboration
- Blended online/in person programming with 1-2 weekend commitment in-person. (12 month Program)
For our Certified Kink Competent (CKC) Certificate Program, we have partnered with the premier organizations and leaders in the field (CARAS, TASHRA & Dr. Cannon). This program is for all professionals.
*Meet your CKC online instructors HERE.
- CKC Launched @ The CARAS Conference in Chicago on May 26th, 2017
- Sex & Disability Program Launches July 2017 in Austin, TX led by Dr. Mitch Tepper.
- Consensual Non-Monogamy Program led by Dr. Eli Sheff. (Coming soon).