The Sexual Health Alliance is offering three certification programs with experts in the field
- The Certified Kink Competent Certification focuses on preparing providers to be aware of various aspects of kink lifestyles.
- Consensual Non-Monogamy Program - Learn how to provide services to people who engage in non-monogamous relationships such as swinging, polyamory, and open relationships.
- Finally, we are doing training on helping individuals with physical disabilities fully enjoy their sexuality.
Get Expert Training
Certified Kink Competent (CKC) Certificate Program
Consensual Non-Monogamy Certificate Program
Sex & Disabilities Certificate Program
- Learn from experts in the field on how to meet the needs of sexually diverse populations. This is radical and provocative learning, rich in groundbreaking science and modern constructivist, psychodynamic and ecological theories.
- Expert training + Supervision/consultation + Case Studies + Collaboration
- Get the majority of training your need ONLINE, on your own schedule!
For our Certified Kink Competent (CKC) Certificate and the Consensual Non-Monogamy Programs, we have partnered with the premier organizations and leaders in the field (CARAS, TASHRA, Dr. Cannon, Dr. Eli Sheff and Tristan Taormino). This program is for all professionals.
*Meet your CKC online instructors HERE.
- The Sexual Health Alliance was the first organization these three certificate programs
- Our programs are comprehensive and include community and consultation/supervision.
- Programs are also OPEN TO ALL types of professionals.
- Consensual Non-Monogamy Program led by Dr. Eli Sheff and Tristan Taormino. (Coming soon).