Sexual Health Alliance Member Benefits
Join the Family, Become a SHA Confidant and get exclusive access
- Access to exclusive members-only interviews from experts of the field
- Access to members-only newsletter when new content is available
- VIP access & seating for selected events
- Exclusive interaction with select lecturers
- Access to members-only Facebook Group
- Be able to list yourself as a Sexual Health Alliance member (on your website, social media profiles, & more)
- Exposure to the community through member spotlight series
- Curated Summaries on world class sex research and groundbreaking new studies
- Gain free access & discounts to the latest products and services
10% discount price on webinar CEU’s
Exclusive access to SHA Games
Here's one preview of an exclusive video for SHA Members only. SEE THE FULL 25 MINUTE VIDEO WHEN YOU BECOME A MEMBER ALONG WITH TONS OF OTHER RESOURCES, VIDEOS, TRANSCRIPTS, GIVEAWAYS and MORE.
Dr. David Ley on "Ethical Porn"--
Is there such a thing as ethical porn? How do we find it? Why do we need to be conscience of this? Why is it important? Become a SHA Member to answer all your questions on ethical porn and more.
Frequent Asked questions
What is the SHA?
- SHA stands for the Sexual Health Alliance. We build all inclusive communities of well informed clinicians, healthcare professionals and sex nerds. Our communities are always welcoming of anyone that wants to join in on the fun and learn about sexual health. We provide provocative dialogue that's designed to push the field of sexual health forward.
I'm in another country or outside the Great Lakes, Golden Coast, and Southwest. Can I still become a member?
- YES! We want everyone to have the chance to access high quality information. We provide resources, videos, interviews and more that you can access anywhere in the world. And, we have a global network of growing content, so be on the look out for new information regularly.
Can I still attend the Sexceptional Lecture Series and other events if I'm not a SHA member?
- YES! Join us for our Sexceptional Lecture Series, Sex Nerd Book Club, Sex Nerd Trivia, Spark! Roundtables and any other event or gathering.
I'm not a therapist, sexual health provider, or healthcare provider. Can I still join?
- YES! We strive to have this information available to anyone that wants to learn. We train with the experts in human sexuality and provide advanced education to our members however we have always had a wide variety of professionals and non-professionals enjoy the content!
I'm a sex coach/surrogate/bodyworker. Is SHA for me?
- YES! We built our all of our programming to be all inclusive. It's part of our mission to make a collaborative space for all sexual health professionals, therapists, and providers to be able to be a part of the conversation. It's even a part of our slogan: Radical Collaboration.
Are there any rules to becoming a member?
- YES! Check out our Guidelines.
Membership Terms and Conditions