Research shows that many of your clients would like to be able to talk with you about sex and relationships, but they often hold back because they don’t know if it’s appropriate or if you’re knowledgeable. It’s up to you to let them know that you have the information and skills to respond and to invite them to talk with you. This lecture will give you more confidence in your work with couples and individual clients and patients.
2 CEUs for LPC, LMFT, LCSW & Psychologists
2 AASECT CEUs, Program Approved
Join us @ 1pm for an AASECT Meet and Greet Sexceptional Lecture starts at 2pm!
Do you know what makes someone an amazing lover? Most people assume that it’s about having some secret move, but there’s a step that needs to happen first. How you approach your partner and offer attuned, attentive touch is the foundation. Without that, all of the tips, tricks, and techniques fall flat.
You can try to figure out these skills on your own, but there’s no reason to reinvent the wheel. Somatic sex coach Charlie Glickman PhD will make it easy for you. Whether you’re single, in a new relationship, or you’ve been together for years, you’ll walk away with new ways of understanding touch, communication, and pleasure. You’ll learn:
* Simple and powerful tools to navigate talking about your desires, figure out what you want, and how to find your “yes!”
* How to use Pleasure Mapping to discover new ways you (or your partner)
* Tools to track the rise and fall of erotic energy so you can integrate that information into your sexual experiences and build more excitement
* Key anatomy information that demystifies sex and creates opportunities for pleasure
* Plenty of pleasure techniques for different erogenous zones
Charlie Glickman PhD is a sex & relationship coach, a sexuality educator, Certified Somatic Sexuality Educator, a sexological bodyworker, and an internationally-acclaimed speaker. He’s been working in this field for over 25 years, and some of his areas of focus include sex & shame, sex-positivity, queer issues, masculinity & gender, communities of erotic affiliation, and many sexual & relationship practices. Charlie is also the co-author of The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration for Men and Their Partners. Find out more about him on his website or on Twitter and Facebook. For Charlie’s sex coaching services, visit Make Sex Easy.