SHA Members - Join the Family!
Become a SHA Confidant and get exclusive access
- Access to exclusive members-only interviews from experts of the field
- Access to members-only bimonthly newsletter
- VIP access & seating for selected events
- Exclusive interaction with select lecturers
- Access to members-only Facebook Group
- Be able to list yourself as a Sexual Health Alliance member (on your website, social media profiles, & more)
- Exposure to the community through member spotlight series
- Curated Summaries on world class sex research and groundbreaking new studies
- Gain free access & discounts to the latest products and services
10% discount price on webinar CEU’s
Exclusive access to SHA Games
Free SHA Shirt
Frequent Asked questions
What is The SHA?
- SHA stands for The Sexual Health Alliance. We build all inclusive communities of well informed clinicians, healthcare professionals and sex nerds. Our communities are always welcoming of anyone that wants to join in on the fun and learn about sexual health. We provide provocative dialogue that's designed to push the field of sexual health forward.
I'm in another country or outside the Great Lakes and Southwest. Can I still become a member?
- YES! We want everyone to have the chance to access high quality information. And We are growing every month, so be on the look out for something coming to your area soon!
Can I still attend The Sexceptional Lecture Series and other events if I'm not a SHA member?
- Yes! Join us for our Sexceptional Lecture Series, Sex Nerd Book Club, Sex Nerd Trivia, Spark! Roundtables and any other event or gathering.
I'm not a therapist, healer, or healthcare provider. Can I still join?
- Yes! We strive to have this information available to anyone that wants to learn. Please keep in mind that we train with the experts and so some of the content will be high level, but we think you will be able to keep up.
I'm a sex coach/surrogate/bodyworker. Is SHA for me?
- Yes! We built our all of our programming to be all inclusive. It's part of our mission to make a collaborative space for all sexual health professionals, therapists and providers to be able to be a part of the conversation. It's even a part of our slogan. Radical Collaboration.